|Have you purchased the wrong policy? Do you no longer need a policy you have purchased? Have you sold all of your equipment and left the industry altogether? We understand that life happens and you may find that you are no longer in need of the coverage you have purchased at InsureMyEquipment.com.|
Here are the cancellation rules to keep in mind:
- Short-term policies cannot be cancelled unless the policy term has not yet begun. Short-term policies are any policies with a length less than one year.
- Cancellations or refunds are never permitted for policies which have expired.
- Annual policies can be cancelled at any point during the policy term and a pro-rated refund will be granted after the minimum premium has been deducted. The minimum premium for an annual policy is $470 and that is the amount that will be withheld regardless of the requested date of cancellation. Otherwise your policy premium will be refunded on a pro-rated basis.
- If your policy was purchased within three months of cancellation and you are due a refund, the funds will be added back to your card of purchase. If you purchased the policy more than three months before the date of cancellation, your refund will be delivered via check to the address we have on file. Do be sure to let us know if the address you have on file has changed.
- All certificate holders will be notified of any cancellation.
- Administrative fees are non-refundable.
- If you have found a better premium elsewhere for the exact same coverage, we will be happy to honor that rate to keep you as our client. Just submit the quote to our staff at InsureMyEquipment@Heffins.com for review.
- If you wish to cancel your policy, please submit a cancellation request through your homepage dashboard at InsureMyEquipment.com. We do not guarantee that your request will be fulfilled but if it can't be, we'll do our best to explain why.