I live outside of the US. Can I buy one of your policies?

International Policyholders  

Our coverage is only available to those living within the United States, or renting within the United States. Rental Houses outside of the United States will not accept our Rented Equipment policy. 

You may certainly bring your equipment abroad, but it must originate in the United States.

To qualify for any policy offered through InsureMyEquipment.com, you must have a permanent address within the United States as well as credit card that has a billing address within the United States.