Annual policies can be cancelled at any time. However, there may not always be a refund associated with cancellation.
- Annual policies have a minimum 'Earned Amount' of $470. This means that $470 from your payment amount is non-refundable after purchase.
- If your policy payment exceeded $470, you may be eligible for a premium refund. Based on the date of your cancellation request, we will provide a pro-rated premium refund.
- If cancellation occurs within 3 months of your original purchase, your refund will be refunded to the credit card used to purchase the policy
- If cancellation occurs more 3 months after original purchase, the refund will be sent via check to the address on file within 45 calendar days.
Please note that not all Short-Term policies are eligible for cancellation/refund.
If you have purchased a short-term policy and the term has already begun, your policy is not eligible for cancellation or refund.
- Short-Term policies are any policies for a period of time less than one year.
- Short-Term policies cannot be refunded after the policy term has begun, or after equipment has already been picked up.
- If the policy term has not yet begun and you need to cancel your policy, you may be eligible for a premium refund
- However, the administrative fee is non-refundable on all policy purchases.