We often hear from people who are looking to get the lowest possible price on their insurance.
It is possible to get the lowest possible price by following these tips below.
- Be aware that premium is charged based on your equipment limit, policy length and underwriting questions
- The following coverages, while very important, do cost more.
- Theft from an unlocked vehicle
- Rental Reimbursement
- Loss Of Use Coverage
- False Pretense Coverage
- Water Use coverage
- If you are not traveling abroad during the policy term, increase the International Deductible to $5,000.
- If the equipment will never be in a vehicle, increase the Theft from any Vehicle Deductible to $5,000
- Consider increasing your Standard Domestic Deductible for a decrease to your initial premium.
- It may be in your best interest to get a quote for an Annual policy before purchasing your short-term policy. The annual policies are more economical