Water Use Coverage

Your policy does nit include coverage for your equipment if it is afloat or underwater. Equipment "afloat" includes equipment traveling with you on a boat, vessel, cruise, etc. 

You can add Water Use Coverage to your policy if you want to use your equipment underwater (in the proper underwater housing) or afloat. To insure your equipment for water use, you must add the details for each item you wish to insure (make, model, serial number and replacement cost) while applying for a policy, or after you have purchased your policy by clicking the link to add water use coverage from your dashboard. 

? Important to know