This policy does not provide coverage for your equipment while it's afloat or submerged underwater, unless you add 'Water Use Endorsement'.
If you are on a boat, barge, cruise ship, etc., and you wish to have coverage (even for non water-related things like theft or damage), you should add this coverage.
If you intend to shoot underwater in proper underwater housing, you should add this coverage.
How to add 'Water Use Endorsement' to your policy:
- Log in to InsureMyequipment.com and navigate to Dashboard
- Click ‘Edit Policy Options or Increase Coverage, OR, ‘Modify Coverage Period or Amount’
- Click YES to ‘Add Coverage for Equipment Use Underwater or Afloat’
- Add every item you wish to cover under this endorsement (no matter the value)
- Click Submit and complete payment
Important to know
- The value of equipment you wish to cover with the Water Use Coverage must already be included in your policy limit.
- Your new underwater equipment limit cannot exceed your policy limit. You may have to increase your policy limit before purchasing this endorsement.
- Underwater housing must be covered as well
- This coverage applies to all causes of loss or damage while afloat or underwater including theft, accidental damage, loss, fire, etc.