The 'Owned Equipment', 'Rented Equipment', and 'Musical Equipment' policies all provide world-wide coverage.
International Coverage Information
- Coverage applies in all countries except those currently being sanctioned by the US State Department. (you can find a list of those countries here: https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx)
- There is a maximum limit of $25,000 in Mexico. This can be increased with additional underwriting, premium and is subject to approval from underwriter. Allow 2 business days to process an increase.
- There is a customizable deductible for all International Claims (between $1,000, $2,500 and $5,000).
- You must still obtain a police report if a your claim involves theft, burglary or any other criminal incident, no matter what country you are in.
- If you are not traveling outside of the country, you cannot remove the international coverage. The best thing to do is to increase your International Deductible to $5,000 to get a discount on your premium.
- The General Liability policy does not include worldwide coverage and only applies within the United States.