The 'Owned Equipment' policy limit is made up of two sub-limits: scheduled and unscheduled equipment.
'Scheduled' equipment considered to be all items you own that are individually valued above $2,000. Scheduled equipment must be added to your policy's 'Scheduled Equipment List' for coverage to apply (with the make, model, serial number and replacement cost).
Add Scheduled Equipment to your Policy
- Prepare a list of the make, model, serial number and replacement cost for all items you own that are valued above $2,000
- When applying for a policy, you will be prompted to list your scheduled items before completing payment
- If you already have a policy, log in at InsureMyEquipment.com and click on your Dashboard
- Click 'Update Scheduled Equipment List'
- Add or Edit item
- Note: the value of the item added to the scheduled equipment list will be subtracted from your 'Unscheduled' limit. If you do not have enough limit to transfer, you must first increase your overall equipment limit from your Dashboard.
- All other items valued below $2,000 are grouped together under the 'Unscheduled Equipment' limit.
- You have up to 90 days after acquiring new 'Scheduled' equipment to add it to your 'Scheduled Equipment List' online.
- When you add a 'Scheduled' item to your policy, the value will be subtracted from your 'Unscheduled' equipment limit.
- You will not be required to "schedule" rented equipment unless the item you are renting is valued above $150,000
- Download your scheduled equipment list from your dashboard by clicking 'Download Policy Documents' then 'Download Equipment List'.