'Water Use' Coverage

'Water Use' coverage is an optional endorsement that can be added on to a Rented, Owned, or Musical Instrument policy. 

The endorsement will add coverage for equipment while it is being used afloat, or submerged in water. 

For example: Coverage will now apply while your equipment is on a boat, barge, cruise, or any other vessel on a body of water. Coverage will also apply if your equipment is used in proper underwater housing to film footage underwater. 

**Without adding this coverage, your equipment is not insured while afloat or submerged, even if the cause of damage or loss is not water related; such as theft of equipment on a cruise, or accidental damage while on a yacht. 

Add 'Water Use' Coverage to your Policy

Additional Information