Through our partnership with Thimble we are able to offer you episodic, affordable and instant General Liability Coverage. Apply here.
General Liability Policy Information
- The policy has the following limits:
- $1 million per occurrence
- $2 million generate aggregate
- $100,000 damage to rented premises (3rd party property damage)
- Includes a 'Waiver of Subrogation'
- Offered by Markel Insurance A.M. best rated A insurance carrier
- The policy can be purchased for as short as a few hours, or on a monthly basis
- There is 60 day minimum within Texas
- There is a 24 hour minimum in North Dakota
- Coverage is not offered in New York or Washington
- The policy applies within the United States
Apply for a General Liability Policy
- Go to InsureMyequipment.com and Login
- Click 'Get a Quote', then click 'General Liability. Or, Click here.
- Enter your business zip code.
- Enter the type of work.
- For example, videographer, photographer, DJ, Film production, film shoot, movie shoot, film editor, etc.
- Decide whether you want to add personal business property up to $5,000.
- You will likely select NO because your equipment is already insured with your owned/rented equipment policy
- Click CONTINUE after reviewing the policy language.
- Review the monthly quote.
- If you wish for a short term policy click "short-term policies" at the top.
- Select your start and end date, then 'View Policy'.
- Decide whether to add additional crew members or click "Nope, Just me!"
- Review your Quote!
- Before purchase, add your rental house, venue or location as additional insured by clicking the link at the top, 'Add Additional Insureds'
- After clicking 'Add Additional Insureds', type in the company name as described below:
- Additional Insured Name: Rental House ABC
- Additional Insured Email: rentals@RentalhouseABC.com
- Certificate Holder:
- Rental House ABC,
- 123 Production Lane
- Los Angeles, CA 94591
- - Add Description of Operations only if requested.
- Click Save, then 'Signup + Purchase."
Please Note: This general liability policy does not include non-owned/hired auto liability, worker's compensation or an umbrella liability. The limits will not exceed $1M per occurrence, $2M general aggregate & $100,000 3rd party property.