The Musical Equipment policy is available on an annual basis and is designed to cover Musical Instruments, Recording and Editing Equipment and similar equipment involved in music production.
About the Musical Equipment Policy
- This policy is available on an Annual Term basis
- The policy can be designed with your custom insurance limit, deductibles and additional coverages
- The policy includes worldwide coverage while the equipment is in use, storage or transit.
- Equipment valued above $2,000 must be scheduled onto the policy
Apply for a Musical Equipment Policy
- Navigate to InsureMyEquipment.com, click 'Get A Quote' then 'Musical Equipment'
- Complete the Applicant Info page
- Policyholder name should be yourself or your business
- Answer N/A to any 'Additional Verification' questions you have no answer to
- Review and accept all terms on the 'Policy Requirements' page
- Fill our your desired coverage under 'Insurance Coverage Information'
- Complete 'Underwriting Information' section
- Review your quote!
- Save your Quote so you can access it later
- Edit your Application to get a new quote
- Or, Submit Payment to purchase coverage